Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unfairly infracted by RandyLongHorn

Options
  • 01-07-2011 11:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 452 ✭✭

In the Leaving Cert boards earlier this evening there was someone I thought was curious about a time for certain admissions letters or something of that nature .
    I had told her they had been sent out since earlier during the year .
    She snapped and publicly humiliated me and patronised me , all that happened was she got a slap on the wrist .
    to which I was quite upset and used letters which in a certain culture would be offensive , the mod tried to make out I called her a c*nt , I called her a c*** . I got an infraction for disrespecting her , but she got left off scot free

I feel she should have been given an infraction as she did exactly the same to me as what I did to her and she did it before me , I wasnt looking for a fight and now I've an infraction where as she just got a slap on the wrist .
    How on earth is this justifiable or fair???

Advertisement