Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chocolate mice sweets

Options
  • 02-07-2011 12:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know where you can get chocolate mice (preferably Dublin city if Dublin)? I know you can get the white chocolate ones in packets but I really want to get the brown chocolate mice ones (not the toffey ones though).
    If anyone knows anywhere (preferably not the internet) where I can buy them it would be great. Are there any good sweet shops in Dublin city? I know of the Sweet Life in George's Arcade but are there any else?
    Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Brown chocolate mice? ... I'm sure I've seen them but where or when are good questions...

There is though, another sweet shop on... eh.. Aungier Street I think it is. Called Moo or Milkshake or something, you can't miss it, pink & white stripy enclosed seats, funky cushions/loud music. They do sweets in the jars that you get quarters of. Now I don't *think* I've seen the chocolate mice in there, but it's worth a shot if you're close.
    No harm in also poking your nose into any pick&mix stands you pass by as you could happen across them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭booboo88

i have some, and i hate them, but im in cork. centra is prob your best bet. they always have an a few jars of sweets

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

the sweet life in georges st arcade, mabe happy pills temple bar, and some of those stands in the shopping centres..candyworld? i dunno what theyre called, theres one in jervis and one in stephens green, i think they have them,.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Advertisement