Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Manual League - Season 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Philt27

If Birmingham and Sunderland are on I'll be on now for a wile

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

I'll be around tonight too. Now till about 12 or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭bigred100

GW2

Sunderland(bigred100) 2-1 Rangers(philt27)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭Desire.

T-b0n3 wrote: »
    I'll be around tonight too. Now till about 12 or so.

Not around tonight mate, sorry.

• Advertisement

Desire. wrote: »
    Not around tonight mate, sorry.

I'm getting my wisdom teeth out tomorrow so probably won't be able to leave the house much after that, so should be on plenty.

Not looking forward to the pain tomorrow though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭Desire.

I'm getting my wisdom teeth out tomorrow so probably won't be able to leave the house much after that, so should be on plenty.

Not looking forward to the pain tomorrow though!

Ah, sorry to hear about that. Will you be on tomorrow night? I should be on all day, but definitely from 10PM to 4AM.

Desire. wrote: »
    Ah, sorry to hear about that. Will you be on tomorrow night? I should be on all day, but definitely from 10PM to 4AM.

I'm around now if any one I need to play is about. Should be on for an hour or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭FYG

Desire here. My Boards account got hacked, along with my PSN account.

My new PSN ID is Conor-FYG. I'll add everyone on Sunday when I get home, but feel free to add me in the meantime.

FYG wrote: »
    Desire here. My Boards account got hacked, along with my PSN account.

My new PSN ID is Conor-FYG. I'll add everyone on Sunday when I get home, but feel free to add me in the meantime.

Ouch, how'd that happen? Guessing it was same email/password for both?

• Advertisement

bigred100 wrote: »
    Ouch, how'd that happen? Guessing it was same email/password for both?

Yeah, I used the same password for everything. I don't really know how it happened, to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

Wasn't around much during the week due to work, should be around in the evenings over the weekend and into next week.

After the 29th I'll be unavailable for a week, should be back around the 6th/7th.

Whats the craic with gilly 09?

Whats the craic with gilly 09?

Think his PS3 is all sorted, but if not he'll be up here at some stage over the next few days and he can play some of his game. My Parents are gone away for 2 weeks, so he'll probably end up moving in here for a bit ha.

I'm sure he can give a better update when he's online.

I'm around now, and should be for most of the day, just shout me on here if you don't see me/if I ignore you on PSN, sometimes don't see my PSN messages.

And Desire that's **** about your account mate, hope you didn't lose anything too valuable or anything, and give me a shout tomorrow when your on and we can try get this played. Cheers

And Desire that's **** about your account mate, hope you didn't lose anything too valuable or anything, and give me a shout tomorrow when your on and we can try get this played. Cheers

No, thankfully I didn't lose anything important.

I'll be online from around nine tomorrow night. Will you be around then?

FYG wrote: »
    No, thankfully I didn't lose anything important.

I'll be online from around nine tomorrow night. Will you be around then?

Not a 100% sure to be honest. But sure post on here and I've I'm about I'll just on. have no plans as of yet. Still not really done much since I got the teeth out, so should be about mate.

And Gilly should be here tonight, for anyone who needs to play him.

And Gilly should be here tonight, for anyone who needs to play him.

Grand, I'll beat him then so.

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Gillysome

Any of dortmunds opponents about tonight? I'll be on after d darts for a few hours

Grand, I'll beat him then so.

Tonight has not gone to plan at all, might not be on

• Registered Users Posts: 6,733 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Gameweek 2

CSKA Moscow (Haunis87) 1-0 Dortmund (Gillysome)

Ya held out well Gill but the auld Honda Civic came to the fore with another wonder free kick:pac: Unbeaten still, quite like CSKA :D

• Advertisement

Update

http://bml.leaguerepublic.com/

Lads gonna open up another thread for the results and fixtures so ye can use this thread for the general banter etc....

Will Birmingham or Dortmund be around tomorrow night?

Aye, should be (Birmingham). I've been absolute muck lately, reckon I'm offering an easy 3 points to anyone I play..... come one, come all! :pac:

When are the next fixtures? Dying for a good manual game.

Töpher wrote: »
    Aye, should be (Birmingham). I've been absolute muck lately, reckon I'm offering an easy 3 points to anyone I play..... come one, come all! :pac:

Don't you play manual all the time though? You'll hammer me. :P

I can't shoot. :o

I do, but in the last week I've become more muck than usual, been unable to even muster a shot on goal in many games. Yes, I've been playing when deprived of sleep for days on end, but still... :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Gillysome

Fowler87 wrote: »
    Gameweek 2

CSKA Moscow (Haunis87) 1-0 Dortmund (Gillysome)

Ya held out well Gill but the auld Honda Civic came to the fore with another wonder free kick:pac: Unbeaten still, quite like CSKA :D

It took a Honda to move the bus:pac: good free thou bud. Topher and desire I should b about for a few hours after the darts tonight.

When are the next fixtures? Dying for a good manual game.

Still a couple lads yet to play any games but sure **** it il release the week 3 fixtures now! Every Sunday from now on then...
    Check fixtures thread

Rubin Kazan and Rangers... Il (CSKA) should be online later on prob before the Copa America final. So say 6 to 8 and will more than likely get on after it too, ET and pens permitting:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Philt27

Fowler87 wrote: »
    Rubin Kazan and Rangers... Il (CSKA) should be online later on prob before the Copa America final. So say 6 to 8 and will more than likely get on after it too, ET and pens permitting:pac:[/QUOTE
    Yea I'll pop on now for a bit

Advertisement