Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Manual League - Season 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

Philt27 wrote: »
    Yea I'll pop on now for a bit

I have to play you too. I'll be on in about 15mins.

Me and Gillly09 both be online now-ish for a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭bigred100

T-b0n3 wrote: »
    I have to play you too. I'll be on in about 15mins.

Me and Gillly09 both be online now-ish for a while.

I'm on now for my match with Gilly anyway, send a message on PSN when he's up for it

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

Had a good game against Rangers earlier, nicking the points. Rangers had a few good chances, especially early on, but slowly got into it and managed to score. Second goal was rather fortunate, meant to finesse under the keeper, but hit the lob button by mistake and chipped him :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭bigred100

It would be the worst game Ive played all day that I win. Sorry Gilly was too determined after that draw with Adam to not win.

Will float on for a bit after the Copa America final, hopefully get another game or two in then.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭FYG

Töpher wrote: »
    Will float on for a bit after the Copa America final, hopefully get another game or two in then.

I should be on then. What time will that be?

My PSN ID is now ConorBuckleyFYG. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Gillysome

Mad game there with topher. Result flattered as it was never a 3-1. Had two crosses and scored both. Third was a nice finish from the corner of the box off the post. U had me under pressure in the second half especially scoring so early on. Thankfully the bus didn't move after:P good game

Bizarre game for sure! You deserved the win on the basis of the first half, but I was hugely disappointed at conceding from those crosses - I purposely have a back 3 of 6' 3" defenders for dealing with crosses, but they refused to jump both times. Took me till the second half to get going, but I was so far behind I had to go for it, and was always going to be vulnerable as I pushed forward, so on one hand I was just happy not to concede again!

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Philt27

If any of you are on ill be on after 9pm this eve
    Dortmund - Gillysome

CSKA - Fowler87
    Napoli - Adam-88- Cheers.

Fowler87 wrote: »
    Rubin Kazan and Rangers... Il (CSKA) should be online later on prob before the Copa America final. So say 6 to 8 and will more than likely get on after it too, ET and pens permitting:pac:
    Did you mean 6-8this evening or yesterday??:D if your on later ill see ya then..

• Advertisement

Had a good game against Rangers earlier, nicking the points. Rangers had a few good chances, especially early on, but slowly got into it and managed to score. Second goal was rather fortunate, meant to finesse under the keeper, but hit the lob button by mistake and chipped him :pac:
    Ah yea - i thought you meant that chip!! haha - ah well - deserved it tho - im muck at this manual lark but sure at least i cant get relegated!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Gillysome

If any of you are on ill be on after 9pm this eve
    Dortmund - Gillysome

CSKA - Fowler87
    Napoli - Adam-88- Cheers.

Should be on man

I'm havin problems with logging onto the network..dunno what's happnin tried a few things but no joy so not lookin good for playin any of my games this eve..

Good game against Desire and his invisible Rubin Kazan earlier, :pac:. I think all the goals scored were actually pretty decent, but both sides missed some sitters too - I got lucky, gave away a clear cut chance in stoppage time which was sliced just wide, escaped with the points.

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭Philly_C

Sunderland - Bigred
    Lille - gilly09
    Napoli - Adam-88-
    Birmingham - Topher

Any of you guys about tonight.

Safe to say neither of us really got going there Philly, though a loss for either would have been somewhat unfair.

That's all my games done, somewhat of an inconsistent start to the season. Tighten up that defence a bit more and I'm confident of not losing too many, but I'm struggling up top.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,733 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Philt (Rangers) or Desire (Rubin Kazan) around later this evening?? I should be online around 9..

Philt (Rangers) or Desire (Rubin Kazan) around later this evening?? I should be online around 9..
    i hope to be man - as long as i can get back on the network - if not ill be away the weekend til sun so ill try to catch up then :D:mad:

I should be around...

FYG wrote: »
    I should be around...

Great game Conor, won it through a decent finish but I let slip a few sloppy errors in defence especially Martins:eek: who should have slotted past Akinkeev.

However he is the best keeper in the league though...
    4 games no goals conceded:D Cue 5 nil drubbing next match!:pac:

• Advertisement

Two Obefemi Martins, there's only... :pac:

Good game against Desire and his invisible Rubin Kazan earlier, :pac:. I think all the goals scored were actually pretty decent, but both sides missed some sitters too - I got lucky, gave away a clear cut chance in stoppage time which was sliced just wide, escaped with the points.

Invisible? :pac:

Good game though. Couldn't finish my dinner.

:pac: That green jersey was like camouflage.

Hey lads - i wont be on until Sun now as headin off for a few days but ill play my games then and Mon..cheers..

Hey lads - i wont be on until Sun now as headin off for a few days but ill play my games then and Mon..cheers..

Thats grand I prob wont be around on Sunday anyhow... Gonna upload this weeks fixtures now with people having a few days off..

Gameweek 4 fixtures up!

Couple lads could do with playing a few more games though. Tryin to keep an even enough keel this around, but its goin well overall..:)

Gameweek 4 fixtures up!

Couple lads could do with playing a few more games though. Tryin to keep an even enough keel this around, but its goin well overall..:)

Yea sorry with my parents away its a bit mental over here. But I'm online now if anyone is about.

Will be about for a bit later, after that I'm gone for a week. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭Philly_C

Lille - gilly09
    Napoli - Adam-88-
    Dortmund - Gillysome
    CSKA - Fowler87

On now for a while if any of yas are about.

• Advertisement

Philly_C wrote: »
    Lille - gilly09
    Napoli - Adam-88-
    Dortmund - Gillysome
    CSKA - Fowler87

On now for a while if any of yas are about.

I can play you now. I'll be on in one min.

Advertisement