Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Manual League - Season 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭Philly_C

Got 3 games out of the way there tonight.

1st against T-b0n3 was a close enough with both of us not really being able to break the other one down. All in all 0-0 was fair I thought. GG man.

2nd game against Gillysome I got another last minute winner:), 2nd time this season. Was a good game and I thought I was doing pretty well but just couldn't get anything on target. Kept Gilly surprisingly quiet bar when he hit the bar, thankfully for me I got the winner with a header from a cross. On another day that cross would be in row Z! Good game man.

3rd game against Fowler, I started well and in 1 attack after another I hit the same post twice. Fowler scored 2 great goals with me getting a tap in in between them:pac: I pushed on but to no avail. Good game man.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,733 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Philly_C wrote: »
    3rd game against Fowler, I started well and in 1 attack after another I hit the same post twice. Fowler scored 2 great goals with me getting a tap in in between them:pac: I pushed on but to no avail. Good game man.

Ya vg game, especially the first half. Ya had me under cosh alrite early on and but for some fortunate defending ya prob wud have won as I havent been playing great last few days. But luckily I found some sort of a rhythm after that Dzagoev goal and Honda won it for me, burying a rifle off the post...I just wanted to keep ya at bay so the possession football worked a treat in the 2nd half:pac: GG, look forward to next match

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Philt27

Dortmund - Gillysome
    CSKA - Fowler87
    Napoli - Adam-88
    Rubin Kazan – Desire/FYP

If any of you lads are round after 8pm this eve ill play ya then..cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

Philt27 wrote: »
    Dortmund - Gillysome
    CSKA - Fowler87
    Napoli - Adam-88
    Rubin Kazan – Desire/FYP

I should be. Can play you now if your on?

T-b0n3 wrote: »
    I should be. Can play you now if your on?
    im in work man so itl have to wait til later - cheers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Gillysome

Dortmund - Gillysome
    CSKA - Fowler87
    Napoli - Adam-88
    Rubin Kazan – Desire/FYP

Should be about man

Close game played against philt' Rangers there now.. He caught me on the hop in the first half with my defending all over the place. If he was leading at ht, it would have been duly deserved but thankfully I got into the game in the 2nd half and a screamer by Honda (magic left foot that lad:pac:) won it for me... http://www.ea.com/uk/football/videos/ugc/85904364 Should have got another but sure it il do:D

Tough on philt as he did miss a fair share of chances himself.. gg man

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Gillysome

Dortmund - Gillysome
    CSKA - Fowler87
    Napoli - Adam-88
    Rubin Kazan – Desire/FYP

Sorry phil never made it on after last night. Probably won't get on now till Friday unfortunately. Will be about all weekend thou if that suits

Gillysome wrote: »
    Sorry phil never made it on after last night. Probably won't get on now till Friday unfortunately. Will be about all weekend thou if that suits
    Yea no worries man - ill be on the weekend at some stage so ill post here when ill be on :)

Fowler87 wrote: »
    Close game played against philt' Rangers there now.. He caught me on the hop in the first half with my defending all over the place. If he was leading at ht, it would have been duly deserved but thankfully I got into the game in the 2nd half and a screamer by Honda (magic left foot that lad:pac:) won it for me... http://www.ea.com/uk/football/videos/ugc/85904364 Should have got another but sure it il do:D

Tough on philt as he did miss a fair share of chances himself.. gg man
    Ah man - some of the chances i had they were from a bit out but hitting cornerflags etc isnt gonna win me any games or fans BTW :) but yea was a cracker from the honda chap - bad defending on my behalf for the goal tho - ill get you next time after your handy tip of the day you gave me!! :)

• Advertisement

Ah man - some of the chances i had they were from a bit out but hitting cornerflags etc isnt gonna win me any games or fans BTW :) but yea was a cracker from the honda chap - bad defending on my behalf for the goal tho - ill get you next time after your handy tip of the day you gave me!! :)

Ah ya breached my defence (esp in the first half) a few times. Was lucky to be level at ht. Sure I was hitting a few pigeons in the stands until Honda came to the rescue:pac: But honestly ya will notice the improvement if ya do concentrate on that shooting technique;) As most manual players know, theres no end to the possibilities where ya can score goals from!

But honestly ya will notice the improvement if ya do concentrate on that shooting technique;)

Do tell:)

Gameweek 5 fixtures up...

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭FYG

I sorted out my online pass there, so anyone who needs to play Rubin Kazan give me a shout here or on PSN sometime.

FYG wrote: »
    I sorted out my online pass there, so anyone who needs to play Rubin Kazan give me a shout here or on PSN sometime.
    im on now for a while if ya can get on mate?

im on now for a while if ya can get on mate?

Yeah, I'm on.

Add ConorBuckleyFYG.

Wel need to get some games played lads! Il be around later on this evening for anyone (gillly09, T-bon3, BPK) I have to play...

I have dortmund and napoli to play - ill be on now for a while - Rangers

Mighty game against Adam there. Just shame bout the ea servers playing up tonight, better ave them sorted for 12:rolleyes: Anyhow, won it through some decent finishing from Doumbia:confused: and the obvious trademark finish at this stage...:D
    http://www.ea.com/uk/football/videos/ugc/88080760

Cheers man, gg

Will be around tomorrow for anyone else I ave to play..

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭bigred100

Mighty game against Adam there. Just shame bout the ea servers playing up tonight, better ave them sorted for 12:rolleyes: Anyhow, won it through some decent finishing from Doumbia:confused: and the obvious trademark finish at this stage...:D
    http://www.ea.com/uk/football/videos/ugc/88080760

Cheers man, gg

Will be around tomorrow for anyone else I ave to play..

Sticking everyone on the post

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭bigred100

bigred100 wrote: »
    Sticking everyone on the post

This payed off, but my fear of conceding frees nearly cost me, just let you come at me wave after wave. Nicked the equaliser late on though. GG man.

bigred100 wrote: »
    This payed off, but my fear of conceding frees nearly cost me, just let you come at me wave after wave. Nicked the equaliser late on though. GG man.

Haha. ya tried to catch ya out by taking it fairly quick but the keeper made the save. Your keeper was MOTM anyhow:pac:

Just realised ive equaled my points tally from last season with 9 games to spare:pac: CSKA are pretty boss though :D

PSG or Sunderland around tonight?

Lille - gilly09 x2
    Rubin Kazan - FYP x2
    Rangers - philt27

Any of you guys about today.

Lille - gilly09 x2
    Rubin Kazan - FYP x2
    Rangers - philt27

ill be on after about 830pm man..

ill be on after about 830pm man..

Right well I'll be watching the Arsenal game so probaly be around 10 I'd be back on.

Lille - gilly09 x2
    Rubin Kazan - FYP x2
    Rangers - philt27

I'll be around tonight.

Right well I'll be watching the Arsenal game so probaly be around 10 I'd be back on.
    Cool - play ya then so..

I'll be around tonight.
    Think i need tro play you man - can u try to add me - for some reason it wouldnt let me add you?? im prob trying it wrong??

• Advertisement

I'll be around tonight.

What time are you about.

Advertisement