Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Manual League - Season 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭FYG

Philly_C wrote: »
    What time are you about.

I was on earlier. Eh, how long more will you be online for?

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭Philly_C

FYG wrote: »
    I was on earlier. Eh, how long more will you be online for?

I'm at nothing else so whenever ya want.

I'm at nothing else so whenever ya want.

Will you be on late? I could come on now, but depending on when my Mom decides to go to bed, she'll plug the internet out and I don't want to risk that happening during the game.

Will you be on late? I could come on now, but depending on when my Mom decides to go to bed, she'll plug the internet out and I don't want to risk that happening during the game.

Could you ask her to leave it on ha?

Whenever suits ya.

Could you ask her to leave it on ha?

Whenever suits ya.

She turns it off so I don't stay up all night... but I just sneak downstairs and plug it back in anyway. :P

• Advertisement

Right well if you're back online later and I'm still about just message me on the PSN.

Right well if you're back online later and I'm still about just message me on the PSN.

I can play now actually. Invite me when you're ready.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

I've only got Napoli and Dortmund to play, will be around over the weekend probably after being MIA for a bit. Hopefully catch one or both of you's then.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

I've only got Napoli and Dortmund to play, will be around over the weekend probably after being MIA for a bit. Hopefully catch one or both of you's then.

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Gillysome

Töpher wrote: »

Should be on tonight man

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,733 ✭✭✭Fowler87

New fixtures up..

Understand a few are probably waiting for Fifa 12 release but will keep this goin until then. Next season wel have to have a stricter penalty system for outstanding games...

Il be around after the game tonight for my games (Napoli, Lille and Dortmund)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

Fowler87 wrote: »
    New fixtures up..

Understand a few are probably waiting for Fifa 12 release but will keep this goin until then. Next season wel have to have a stricter penalty system for outstanding games...

Il be around after the game tonight for my games (Napoli, Lille and Dortmund)

I can play you now if you like.

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭bigred100

I seem to have learned how to finish, unfortunately for Gillysome :pac:

Good games man.

T-b0n3 wrote: »
    I can play you now if you like.

That was a good game mate, but for some dodgy refereeing decisions and poor finishing my way, it could have finished a draw. Quality finish for yer 1st though! Was end to end:)

And of course more dodgy refereeing decisions (not bitter at all:pac:) cost me a point against Gilly. But there were two good frees in it too;) Not my night anyhow.. My 9 game unbeaten streak has finally come to an end:(:pac:

That was a good game mate, but for some dodgy refereeing decisions and poor finishing my way, it could have finished a draw. Quality finish for yer 1st though! Was end to end:)

And of course more dodgy refereeing decisions (not bitter at all:pac:) cost me a point against Gilly. But there were two good frees in it too;) Not my night anyhow.. My 9 game unbeaten streak has finally come to an end:(:pac:

Beaten twice?? Oh ya gettin nose bleeds up there bud:pac: don't go gettin nervous now:P

1 CSKA Moscow 11 8 1 2 14 6 8 25
    2 Sunderland AFC 10 6 3 1 14 6 8 21

Squeaky bum time

bigred100 wrote: »
    I seem to have learned how to finish, unfortunately for Gillysome :pac:

Good games man.

Yeah man didn't play well last night, just happy to hav ended fowlers unbeaten run. U had some quality finishes thou in both games, the first was particularly nice. That Honda lad from cska is a whore at free kicks, man on the post and it still goes in top corner. Good games lads

1 CSKA Moscow 11 8 1 2 14 6 8 25
    2 Sunderland AFC 10 6 3 1 14 6 8 21

Squeaky bum time

All the pressure is on you mate:pac:

Gillysome wrote: »
    That Honda lad from cska is a whore at free kicks, man on the post and it still goes in top corner. Good games lads

Just too good at them at this stage. Id say 30-40% of my goals have come from frees:pac:

All the pressure is on you mate:pac:

You're the one coming off the undefeated streak....don't crack up now.

• Advertisement

You're the one coming off the undefeated streak....don't crack up now.

Ah that was just a bit of rustiness! I reckon 5 more points will win it for me:D

Ah that was just a bit of rustiness! I reckon 5 more points will win it for me:D

In fairness you were pretty dirt d other night. I havnt played 3 games in about a month and I still took ya:pac: Honda is ridiculous all together, it's like giving away a pen when he's around

Does anyone know if gillly09 has any interest in playing anymore in this?? I see hes not been active on PSN for a good while. If not Il reward everyone with a 3 nil win...

Does anyone know if gillly09 has any interest in playing anymore in this?? I see hes not been active on PSN for a good while. If not Il reward everyone with a 3 nil win...

Go for it... Probably the only way I will get some wins. :o

Rubin Kazan
    Lille
    Rangers

Anyone about?

Rubin Kazan
    Lille
    Rangers

Anyone about?

I'm on now if you're around? Won't be on until Sunday evening otherwise.

I'm on now if you're around? Won't be on until Sunday evening otherwise.

Still on?

Rubin Kazan here. My PS3 just broke (YLOD) so I will unfortunately have to drop out of the league.

Last week of fixtures up!

Deadline for league is Sunday 18 September..

• Advertisement

Just been told Gillysome' PS3 has YLOD so wont be able to continue on unfortunately...

Therefore all the following have been omitted from the league ...

Gillysome -Dortmund
    FYG - Rubin Kazan
    gilly09 - Lille

Advertisement