Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Manual League - Season 2

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

CSKA practically champions without playing, you're welcome. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,733 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Töpher wrote: »
    CSKA practically champions without playing, you're welcome. :P

Its all about the epic start plus the player of the season, Honda:pac:

Ive just PSG and Rangers to finish off the league. Havent really been on the last while so Il be more than likely handing out free points! Il try and get on tonight if yer about...

I've finally ironed out the kinks in my defence, just in time for it to all change with FIFA 12 again! Bah! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Philt27

Fowler87 wrote: »
    Its all about the epic start plus the player of the season, Honda:pac:

Ive just PSG and Rangers to finish off the league. Havent really been on the last while so Il be more than likely handing out free points! Il try and get on tonight if yer about...
    hey man - i havnt had fifa the last while but got a copy to finish off the leagues so ill be on later this eve if ur about - after 9ish??

Philt27 wrote: »
    hey man - i havnt had fifa the last while but got a copy to finish off the leagues so ill be on later this eve if ur about - after 9ish??

Yeah Il be on after the games tonight for a bit. Im as rusty as hell so it wont be pretty:pac:
    Last week of fixtures up!

Deadline for league is Sunday 18 September..

Bumping this as well lads. I know most will have given up on 11 with the demo for 12 out today so if everyone can try there best to get to the 10 games before Sunday, twud be great.

Overall league went fairly well again and ya can tell everyone is improving big time since the last league. Hopefully we'll get more of the same and a few more manual players for the next league in... last week of September early October probably

• Advertisement

I'll be on after the CL too Philt, will catch you then if you're still about.

Yeah Il be on after the games tonight for a bit. Im as rusty as hell so it wont be pretty:pac:

Bumping this as well lads. I know most will have given up on 11 with the demo for 12 out today so if everyone can try there best to get to the 10 games before Sunday, twud be great.

Overall league went fairly well again and ya can tell everyone is improving big time since the last league. Hopefully we'll get more of the same and a few more manual players for the next league in... last week of September early October probably
    Hey man - yea thats grand ill be on then - havnt played it in aages myself and tried last nite but couldnt change my nat type to nat2 - ill try again later so fingers crossed:)

Töpher wrote: »
    I'll be on after the CL too Philt, will catch you then if you're still about.
    Yea ill be on after the CL games so ill catch u then man..:)

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭Philly_C

CSKA - Fowler87
    Sunderland - Bigred
    Napoli - Adam-88-
    Birmingham - Topher

Lads I'll be on playing the demo but if yous are on I'll get these games out of the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭bigred100

I might be on before the footy, defo on after.

• Advertisement

Napoli will you message me on PSN if you see me online, last few times I tried playing you were busy so prob easier if you just message me to play whenever you get the chance, I never have plans :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

bigred100 wrote: »
    Napoli will you message me on PSN if you see me online, last few times I tried playing you were busy so prob easier if you just message me to play whenever you get the chance, I never have plans :(

I can play now if you like. Sorry I'm terrible for seeing my PSN messages. Or after the game, I'll be here all night.

T-b0n3 wrote: »
    I can play now if you like. Sorry I'm terrible for seeing my PSN messages. Or after the game, I'll be here all night.

I'll be on after the match, I need 6 points off ya so no going easy :cool:

All done, cant complain I suppose:D Rusty start in my game with philt Rangers but sometimes when ya take a break from this craic, it starts to click again.. Finished off against philly_c and probably played the best game of the league topping it off with a Honda FK:pac: GGs lads

Advertisement