Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I need some help because the BBC are useless

Options
  • 02-07-2011 1:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi there,

I need some help if you've got the time. I just happened to be talking to the younger brother and we started remembering a tv show that was on the bbc either one or two back in 2002 about previous world cup moments...little pieces of it we could remeber - it had the famous wheelchair advert at the beginning it had peles' trick of running across the keeper without the ball and then goin back and missing the shot and it also had david battys penalty miss...what he wanted to know and what neither of us can remember is the song that played at the moment batty missed the penalty...it starts simple with a piano melody but the mind goes blank after that and its killing us now not being able to remember it...my thanks to anyone who could help us with the name of the show or anything really...Ive tried contacting the bbc with no reply plus the fact it is really confusing and difficult to do it too...cheers

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,373 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

How are the BBC useless in this one?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,255 ✭✭✭getz

lordgoat wrote: »
    How are the BBC useless in this one?
    what ever turns him on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

The BBC provide a great service but going through their unlimited archive to pull out a snippit of music of an old programme from long ago , to satisfy the curiosity of one person ( who is himself confused about what he's looking for ) is not on their list of pioritys .

Advertisement