Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Provisional Fetac Results? 2011

Options
  • 02-07-2011 3:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

Hi, I just got my FETAC provisional/perliminary results from my plc college (in the post)
    I got a distinction in every module (9 in total)
    Im hoping to get into university with these results but im afraid that when i get my official results that i could be marked down or something by the external examiners :( has this happened to anyone? where they got marked down a grade by external examiners?
    Im wondering how often this happens!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,344 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Are you sure these are provisional results, if you were assessed in May/June all the externing would be done by now and there should be no reason to change your results.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Diana21x

looksee wrote: »
    Are you sure these are provisional results, if you were assessed in May/June all the externing would be done by now and there should be no reason to change your results.

Hey, Yeah it said on the top of the page "provisional results"
    I hope they dont change!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,183 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Diana21x wrote: »
    Hey, Yeah it said on the top of the page "provisional results"
    I hope they dont change!

The same thing is above the sheet you get your Leaving Cert. results on - I think it means it is still possibly subject to an appeal (by you).
    Congrats.

Advertisement