Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom/Netopia Passwords

• 02-07-2011 9:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,941 ✭✭✭

Hey Guys,

Recently bought an Iphone and when in the house want to use the wireless connection for it's browser. It asked for a password, I didn't have it so I went in to my router and set privacy off - I'd prefer not to keep it like that, but I can't see anywhere in the router control panel to change the password or even where to enter it. On top of that, the drop down menu where the wireless privacy setting are have 3 other options for privacy and I can't remember which it was set to: WEP: Automatic, WPA 802.1 x or WPA PSK.

Any help very much appreciated.

Thanks

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

Hey Guys,

Recently bought an Iphone and when in the house want to use the wireless connection for it's browser. It asked for a password,
    expert mode > ( past warning) advanced > wireless, reboot router after you set it

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭LaBaguette

Also, do not use WEP.

Advertisement