Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accomodation Question-Working in Ringsend

Options
  • 02-07-2011 10:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

I am starting a new job in Ringsend in just over a week, I am moving from Belfast and will be bringing a car with me (as there is parking at work), I was wondering what areas would suit?

I don't know what Dublin traffic is like so I'm finding it hard to know how far out would suit, wouldn't want to be driving for more than 30minutes in the morning in traffic, ideally looking for a 1 person flat which isn't common in the ringsend are (and under 600eur per month) anyone have any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

dcbeckett wrote: »
    I am starting a new job in Ringsend in just over a week, I am moving from Belfast and will be bringing a car with me (as there is parking at work), I was wondering what areas would suit?

I don't know what Dublin traffic is like so I'm finding it hard to know how far out would suit, wouldn't want to be driving for more than 30minutes in the morning in traffic, ideally looking for a 1 person flat which isn't common in the ringsend are (and under 600eur per month) anyone have any ideas?

Anywhere in D2 or D4 would be perfect. Ringsend is lovely - try get one there if at all possible.

Advertisement