Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Looking for a housemate!

• 02-07-2011 10:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Hey, myself and a friend are looking to move into a house but we need a third person to keep the rent down! I'm 23 and she is 25, so looking for a 4th year or mature student. We've picked out a few houses all close to the town centre so not too far away from the IT. Rent would be around 200 a month. So if anyone is interested let me know! thanks :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 lashhhh

heya i was wondering did you already find someone? i'm only 18 and i'm not a student in the it (i'm doing an art course in carlow starting in sept/oct this year, i'm just done with my leaving cert)...i've been staying with a so-called host-family throughout the last year and i consider myself a quite responsible person...i'm friendly and outgoing anyways eheh soo i wouldn't be a big deal...no bother if you think i'm too young, just let me know if you can anyways ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭Dboy85

Give me back my stone sour cd and I'l move in with you :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 cheesecake11

Heya, i'd be interested. im a 32 yr old female from dublin going back to college to do 4th year. i have a car and will be working in dublin for one eve during week and weekend mostly. So I will be driving to and from college if you need lifts if you find something a bit further from the college. I dont want to live in a mad party house as ive done that already. not that i dont mind the odd party but i dont want to have to repeat 4th year like i did 3rd year. 200e is pretty good so far. send me a pm if your interested. Im working two jobs at mo so its hard to get time to head down to look. Most ive found on daft or other sites are like 330 p/m at least. keep me posted ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 maelaw

Dboy85 wrote: »
    Give me back my stone sour cd and I'l move in with you :)

????????????? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 stward23

Hello,

Id be very interested, im a 26 year old male (non smoker), startin Law in Carlow IT, pm me if available.

thanks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9 maelaw

Thanks for the reply, got someone from here though sorry! Good luck finding somewhere :)

Advertisement