Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

scumbags

• 02-07-2011 11:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi lads my camper windows got trashed on me this morning side windows windscreen everything gone.

no idea who they were prob is were do i get camper windows cut to size?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

We' need more details to answer that question ...what kind of vehicle is it and what kind of windows were broken? A standard windscreen for a Ducato based vehicle for example should be available in any decent windscreen place, whereas plastic camper side windows usually come in standard sizes and replacements are easily available through well stocked camping gear places.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 vegas 123

its a merc sprinter 412 have the front cab windows fixed but the rear sides are glass and different sizes so im wondering is there somewhere i can go to get these cut to size as i have to pay out of my own cash

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 214 ✭✭demoreino

Hi Vegas,
    Sorry to hear that. Now that is a serious pain in the ass. Where were you parked? Were you in it at the time? Was anyone hurt? Is anyone going to be hurt????

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

vegas 123 wrote: »
    its a merc sprinter 412 have the front cab windows fixed but the rear sides are glass and different sizes so im wondering is there somewhere i can go to get these cut to size as i have to pay out of my own cash

Any of the sides still in one piece?
    If so there should be a stamp on it giving some clue to who made it and where it could possibly be got

• Registered Users Posts: 10 mc_attack

There is a company based in kilbeggan co westmeath, called EVM they used to be called KVC, the company converts sprinters into buses, and fit the windows,
    Another option is to buy the windows online somewhere like vansport, sell the windows and DIY kits to install them if your up to it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,260 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

Can you post a pic of the window?

Advertisement