Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Public Attitude Survey for my thesis

• 02-07-2011 12:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Hi all,
    I am currently in the process of completing my masters in UCD. A requirement of the course is the completion of a thesis. For my thesis I have decided to focus on the issue of rape in our society. As part of my thesis I have chosen to complete a public attitude survey. I would really appreciate if you could spend a couple of minutes to complete my survey as this would help me greatly in my efforts to complete my thesis. The survey is available on the following links and is in three parts, all of which must be completed more information is provided here. Thanks in advance to anyone that completes my survey.
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/L29Y69F
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/L2WS7SJ
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/L2T5TRK

Please make sure to complete all links as i need all three for the suvey to be valid. Thanks again

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭barry711

Done. Didn't fill out the most part of the first part of your survey as it has nothing to do with what your thesis is about and therefore I find extremely intrusive and probing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Help with thesis

Sorry you thought that. I only have to ask them questions as I have to compare different attitudes such as how age etc influence how people think do older people think one thing compared to younger people. The same with education etc. the survey is completely anonymous so I will not know who people are. Thanks for completing the survey.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

Done :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

A box for what I presume is q1 came up, but the question itself didn't, so I answered the rest on the first page. Doing the rest now.

thanks to all that have completed it so far. i only need another 26 so i would really appreciate if anyone else could do it or get their friends to do it. thanks again

• Advertisement

Aoifey! wrote: »
    Done :)
    thank you :)

LyndaMcL wrote: »
    A box for what I presume is q1 came up, but the question itself didn't, so I answered the rest on the first page. Doing the rest now.
    Yeah thats fine. the first box is only there cause i could figure out any other way to put in the information sheet. Thanks a million for completing the survey. :)

Hi all

Thanks to evryone who has done my survey. i only need another 13 more so would really appreciate if a few more could do it.

Thanks again

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 780 ✭✭✭jossnjuice

done!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 cupan

Done, will look forward to seeing the outcome.

• Advertisement

Thanks to everyone who has completed the survey. I have now recieved the 100 participants which i was looking for. Thanks again for all yere help

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement