Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Remote claymores or any other type of booby traps

Options
  • 02-07-2011 12:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭

Looking for remote claymores or any other type of booby traps, like mines, claymore, dead man traps, trip wires with a boom, etc.

Or just about anything of this type that can give a team the edge, cash waiting & hopefully somebody has got something :)

Please note that I'm only looking for Airsoft related items, not the real thing.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭stevie4568

not something to sell, but just a trip wire idea, tie 2 cans together and put stones in them, if someone hits the cans they rattle, and theyre dead:D
    not thread spoiling or anything just an idea:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭S.E.A.L.s

stevie4568 wrote: »
    not something to sell, but just a trip wire idea, tie 2 cans together and put stones in them, if someone hits the cans they rattle, and theyre dead:D
    not thread spoiling or anything just an idea:D

This right here is out of the box thinking, we just may use it & thanking you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭stevie4568

no problem dont thank me though thank hrta thats where i heard of it:)

• Registered Users Posts: 896 ✭✭✭UnkieKev

If you have a thunder B, leave the pin in loose and use some fishing tackle ;) works a treat

Good idea, just need to get the thunder B first :) & someone has got to have what I'm looking for.

• Advertisement

stevie4568 wrote: »
    no problem dont thank me though thank hrta thats where i heard of it:)

Thanking HRTA, will be up there soon for a match with another team & we are still looking for these items or ideas to make them.

Does anyone know where to buy these items?

Or do you have one or more of them for sale?

Or a good idea to make them?

If so, just let me know :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭Decoy

I have a Claymore I am going to sell, asking €45. However, you should know up front that they are notoriously temperamental, absolutely no problem using them with a simple tripwire but the remote is very hit-and-miss. If you're useful at tinkering you may be able to improve the operation but I believe in being honest about anthing I sell.

Decoy wrote: »
    I have a Claymore I am going to sell, asking €45. However, you should know up front that they are notoriously temperamental, absolutely no problem using them with a simple tripwire but the remote is very hit-and-miss. If you're good useful at tinkering you may be able to improve the operation but I believe in being honest about anthing I sell.

Honesty wise we are very alike, so as far as you are aware this Claymore is in full working order & the remote operation is 50/50 at best.

Is that correct?

Also where are you based? & I'm a1 at tinkering with stuff like this thanks to the Navy :D

Honesty wise we are very alike, so as far as you are aware this Claymore is in full working order & the remote operation is 50/50 at best.

Is that correct?

Also where are you based? & I'm a1 at tinkering with stuff like this thanks to the Navy :D

That is correct, I couldn't have put it better myself. It works slightly better with new, high-quality batteries installed, but it's still temperamental to say the least.

I'm in Dublin 18, close to J14 M50.

That is correct, I couldn't have put it better myself. It works slightly better with new, high-quality batteries installed, but it's still temperamental to say the least.

I'm in Dublin 18, close to J14 M50.

Excellent stuff, before we go to pm's lets agree on a price.

Offer €30euros cash picked up by myself, is this acceptable?

• Advertisement

Offer €30euros cash picked up by myself, is this acceptable?

€30 is quite a bit on the low side, my asking was €45 based on it's current status

€30 is quite a bit on the low side, my asking was €45 based on it's current status

Do see your point, I'll be coming up from Waterford to get this which will saves postage & Paypal fees. So all you have to do is take my money & won't have to pack it up then go to the post office to send it, I'm sure we can come to an agreement on price for this item :)

Take it away for €38, that's as low as I'm willing to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭-Al-

Hi Decoy, I'd offer you the 45 asking for the claymore with postage to Sligo if your dont take seals offer or it falls through.

Take it away for €38, that's as low as I'm willing to go.

How does €37euros & picked up this weekend sound?

Are you taking the p*ss, you're going to haggle over €1?!?

Offer withdrawn.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

-Al- wrote: »
    Hi Decoy, I'd offer you the 45 asking for the claymore with postage to Sligo if your dont take seals offer or it falls through.

please dont thread-jack

Are you taking the p*ss, you're going to haggle over €1?!?

Offer withdrawn.

I'm not taking the p*ss & prefer odd numbers with 7 being my favourite number.

Its a genuine offer mate, & I would be very happy for you to accept it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭-Al-

thermo wrote: »
    -Al- wrote: »

please dont thread-jack

Sorry didn't see anything in the charter about it...

Still looking for these, anyone got what I'm after?

• Advertisement

Still looking, cash waiting.

Still looking for these, anyone got what we're after?

Still looking.

Anyone got what what we're looking for?

Still looking.

Anyone got things that go boom for sale or trade?

Anyone?

Still looking, anyone got what we're after?

Anyone?

• Advertisement

Mod's when you get a chance, could you please mark this thread as withdrawn as we are no longer looking here for these items

Thank you smile.gif

Advertisement