Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Haye-Klitschko

• 02-07-2011 12:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭

Any pubs in town showing the fight tonight?

Comments

flannerys on denmark street, and i'm sure a few others will show it.

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭fatgav

That a definite Shaane? Don't wanna head in to find it's not on at all when Justin will be showing it (if you get me)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Pretty sure your man from O'Connell's said they'll be showing it as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

Pretty sure your man from O'Connell's said they'll be showing it as well.

Eye i was going to say that...i used to watch alot of boxing there in when it was its former name. :D

fatgav wrote: »
    That a definite Shaane? Don't wanna head in to find it's not on at all when Justin will be showing it (if you get me)

Ya they put it up on the facebook page last night. They're definitely showing it. I can't see why they wouldn't. There will be a massive crowd out for that tonight. Justin TV? :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Majority of pubs probably will be showing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,279 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Any pub or bar with a little cop on will have this fight on their screen as it will attract customers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 858 ✭✭✭goingpostal

Scotts Bar on Ashbourne Avenue have confirmed on their facebook page that they definitely will be showing it on the 6 big screens. I shall be waddling down there, methinks. Justin is just too damn unreliable. He has a team of lawyers on his ass. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 70 ✭✭Our Brian

Waddle away. what a waste of time .

Advertisement