Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor Online Problem

Options
  • 02-07-2011 12:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭

Is anyone else having trouble logging into their meteor account today?

I use mine all the time but this morning it's saying invalid log in details though I haven't changed them at all.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭dave_t

Yeah, I'd the same issue but it allowed me to log in when I got to the screen where you need to type the CAPTCHA.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,983 ✭✭✭Tea_Bag

dave_t wrote: »
    Yeah, I'd the same issue but it allowed me to log in when I got to the screen where you need to type the CAPTCHA.
    I've had to do the 'retype password and captcha' (sometimes more than once in a single sitting) everytime for the last year at least. god its annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭-Vega-

BUMP.. thought I'd bump this as Meteor have pissed me off for the last time. The phones are fine, the coverage is fine, everything is fine except that one group of asshats that run their website.

TOO many times.. have I gone to log on and send an important text with one of my 300 texts online and not been able to log on.

Too many times... have I gone to the website and entered my password and it says its incorrect and locks me out for a further frustrating 30 mins..

Too many times have I simply gone to the website and it won't let me passed the menu screen due to meteor not loading when everything else does.

I've sent in about 10 different emails to their support, telling them whats going on. They send me back replies saying "its fixed, it won't happen again" etc.. I swear if I saw one of them now I'd be up in court 2mrw.

I'm going to Vodafone and O2 in the morning. Fking assholes. My internet rage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭ingen

-Vega- wrote: »

out of frying pan and into the fire. :D

well o2's site is ok, and unbilled call details update fast.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭wildswan

Driving me nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭ingen

when i click on the view PDF of this bill, on the meteor site, it opens a new window, but it has the same info on it as the previous one! :mad::mad::mad:

it worked fine before they redesigned it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,683 ✭✭✭Kensington

-Vega- wrote: »
    Vodafone's website is absolute muck.

No call history feature at all.
    Their webtext service has been all over the place for the past number of weeks.
    I was actually in your position at one stage, but with Vodafone - happy enough with service but the website was just useless. So I left and took seven others with me.

• Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭-Vega-

Ah I've calmed down now, I didn't follow through on yesterdays threat because I'm lazy, maybe one more final last chance .. again.. by 5.. :p

Advertisement