Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stray dog -Windy Gap

Options
  • 02-07-2011 1:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭

There's a stray dog on the Windy Gap between Castlebar and Bofeenaun. Black and white (mainly black) collie, female, with a red collar and a bit of blue rope round her neck. Youngish, I think, and friendly, in quite good shape - though thin. Has anyone lost a dog in the area? I really hope she hasn't been dumped . . .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭Samhain

Could be worth calling Mayo SPCA to see if anyone reported a dog missing with them. Also, if you contact Midwest or CRC fm they could put an announcement out for it?

• Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭chelseavera

Mid-West and Mayo Spca done. Less likely to be a 'town dog' I'd say. I'm bringing it food - enroute to-and-from work - and, while scared stiff last night, It was much friendlier today. With so many sheep up there, It can only end in tears I suspect.:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 743 ✭✭✭ahyeahok

Midwest is usually the best for this type of things. Hopefully the owner will hear it.

• Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭chelseavera

ahyeahok wrote: »
    Midwest is usually the best for this type of things. Hopefully the owner will hear it.

Ok ..... dog not there last night, or again this morning (sunday) - we might have had a happy ending here!

Advertisement