Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Old(ish) Laptop - Which version should I get?

Options
  • 02-07-2011 2:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    First of all, apologies if this post is in the wrong place - maybe someone might move it if so... :o

I have a Toshiba laptop with the following spec.

Windows Vista
    1GB Ram
    2x Intel T2060 @ 1.60GHz
    Display Adapter - Mobile Intel(R) 945GM Express Chipset Family

If any further info needed, i can see if i can find it!

Based on this can someone please tell me what is the latest version of either CM or FM that I can buy/download??? I've just got computer repaired recently (new keyboard) and I'd love to get back in to management!!!!! I don't want to go and get a copy of a game only for it to fail based on an inadequate graphics card or some such thing.

Thanks in advance.
    Al....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

You don't really need an all powerful graphics card for FM 10/11, unless you plan on watching the matches in the 3-D engine. Even then the only thing let down by the graphics card would be the surrounding stadium environment.

Your system seems to be ok but if you're really worried then check out can I run it.

Advertisement