Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Redstone Circuits

• 02-07-2011 4:39pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭

With the advent of pistons, everyone is playing around with redstone circuits. I've set up a system which I won't go into the boring details of, but I'm having trouble figuring out if something is possible.

It's a little awkward to explain, so I'll try and keep it simple. Think of it as a door with a lever on the inside and the outside. Pulling a lever will open or close the door, depending on the state it's in (ie, a closed door will open and an open door will close). So if you want to go in, you pull the outside lever and the door opens. You get in and pull the second lever and the door closes. And this would work in the opposite direction too.

The problem I'm having is that I can't get the levers to be independent. If a lever is switched on to open the door, the other lever is rendered useless. I can't for the life of me figure out the set of gates that will sort it out. Anyone have a clue what I'm talking about and how to sort it?

Comments

Advertisement