Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who do I call?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭Doogieboogie

Veles wrote: »
    She made notes and said someone will follow it up in the morning

Between them and the Co. Council, I hope it's sorted soon - I hate to see horses tied up like that, it's awful. Poor thing stuck out in the rain and wind today with no shelter, and nowater or proper food apart from the crappy housing estate grass it's standing on. :mad::mad::mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭Doogieboogie

I think the horse is gone.... haven't seen it since Friday morning - will check properly tomorrow. Hopefully he's gone to somewhere that's a bit more suitable, ie, a stable/paddock!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭artful_codger

i see there's a horse tethered behind the Apartments in the Oaks in Kilnacourt. Are there scum tinkers living in there, or somewhere else in the estate ?

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭elsy

we had this problem last year all the time down the glen end of the estate was a nightmare sometimes 2 or 3 horses outside we rang everyone got no where cause horses were on building site it was classed as private property even though horses tied to a lampost at side of my house. there was horse **** everywhere couldnt open my windows with smell. the people who owned horses moved up to top of estate so I would bet my life its same people same horses!

Advertisement