Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2nd Year Arts Changing Subjects

Options
  • 02-07-2011 6:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I'm going into my second year of arts and want to change one of my subjects to one that I didn't sit in first year. Does anybody know if this is possible? Even if it's in a round-about way that might mean some hassle, I don't mind.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 934 ✭✭✭OneOfThem Stumbled

BootsLoOne wrote: »
    I'm going into my second year of arts and want to change one of my subjects to one that I didn't sit in first year. Does anybody know if this is possible? Even if it's in a round-about way that might mean some hassle, I don't mind.
    Thanks.

It's absolutely possible - although you will likely have to 'repeat' first year again (the core modules would generally be requisite for progression to stage 2).

Of course it technically isn't a repeat and you should only need to pay half reg. fee if you are only talking like <30 credits in total.

But of course there are two places that you should talk to - the Arts' Programme Office and also the specific School.

Advertisement