Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Threads appearing in Black background with White print:eek:I

Options
  • 02-07-2011 8:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭

It only happens when I go to a Forum or Thread. There is also a black facade over the category line at the top of the home page and the dropdown list also are black. The Boards home page displays normally. How can I change my screen to get back the normal screen?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

You have changed your forum style to "Black". The homepage is unaffected by style changes which is why it is still looking normal to you.

To change your style back, use the dropdown menu at the top of the page and navigate to "boards.ie -> Change Styles -> White". Failing that, go to the Edit Options part of the User Control Panel, scroll to the bottom of the page and change the Style option to White and click Save :)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Unless we hear from you within the next 7 days, we will assume you have found the cause of the problem and resolved the issue yourself, or that the above suggestion has resolved your problem.

Thanks.

Edit on 23/07: Nothing further from the OP on this, so based on the assumption that the OP resolved the issue themselves...

Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement