Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Directions to Tesco in Balbriggan?

Options
  • 02-07-2011 11:05pm
    Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Guys,

Can anyone give me directions to Tesco in Balbriggan?

Tried getting there last week from Swords, took the first Motorway exit for Balbriggan, went through the town, and spent half an hour getting lost :D

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,205 ✭✭✭cruizer101

Need to take the next exit off the motorway, the tesco is on the right on your way into balbriggan, don't even have to go into the town really.

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=53.607989,-6.198034&ll=53.596886,-6.179123&spn=0.062653,0.129604&sll=53.41291,-8.24389&sspn=3.473681,8.195801&num=1&z=13

Its about where the green arrow is.

I was going to say is it not on the website but I checked and they have the old one there so that doesn't hep at all

• Registered Users Posts: 2,063 ✭✭✭GristlyEnd

Take the exit at Junction 6 north, follow the directions for Balbriggan. You will come to a large roundabout, straight through that and eventually you'll come to a set of traffic lights and the first Tesco entrance is on the right. There is another entrance further on at the small roundabout.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Thanks to you both :D Much appreciated :)

I did check out the site, but the map as you say was wrong.

Thanks again!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

I found it :D I've a weird obsession with supermarkets as my parents had a shop growing up and we never went to supermarkets.

It was just great. Went primarily to check out the opticians, free eye test, very friendly service, and for the first time in years, glasses that fit my face that are not childrens ranges.

Then we had a good browse through the store, and I splurged on way too many books.

Also took the opportunity to check out harveys for dinner, (after a quick jump onto here to check on what was recommended) lovely time there, good food, but dear god the portions are massive, great service too!

So my exciting Saturday was a long trip to Tesco followed by dinner out :)

Stheno wrote: »
    I found it :D I've a weird obsession with supermarkets as my parents had a shop growing up and we never went to supermarkets.

It was just great. Went primarily to check out the opticians, free eye test, very friendly service, and for the first time in years, glasses that fit my face that are not childrens ranges.

Then we had a good browse through the store, and I splurged on way too many books.

Also took the opportunity to check out harveys for dinner, (after a quick jump onto here to check on what was recommended) lovely time there, good food, but dear god the portions are massive, great service too!

So my exciting Saturday was a long trip to Tesco followed by dinner out :)

My fella went to Tesco for his new glasses. He got the two for one deal on his regular glasses, and the reading glasses came with free lenses for every frame, so he got two pairs of regular glasses from the 79 euro range, and the reading lasses only cost 15 euro. Can't fault them for customer service either, they were brilliant. I wish my eyes were as easy to test and correct!!

• Advertisement

The service from the opticians was superb I have to say.

As well as an eye test I'd a contact lens checkup and haven't had so gentle an optician ever when it came to staining my eyes with the yellow gunk they use.

Advertisement