Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Affordable City Centre Accommodation

Options
  • 03-07-2011 12:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi,

I was just wondering what reasonable accommodation options are on offer in the centre of Dublin? My budget would be between €3,500 -- €4,500 preferably but could afford higher. I would be mostly attending Kevin St.

I went to the DIT website and thought their accommodation information was atrocious with a lot of overly expensive accommodation and I'm certain from other threads I've read that cheaper accommodation is available.

I don't mind buses or commute but don't want it incredibly far. So does anyone know the typical accommodation options for DIT with a reasonable price range while being near enough to campus.

Thanks in advance!! :)

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,027 Mod ✭✭✭✭G_R

Hey,

Welcome to DIT first of all. If you have a look over at the Definitive Guide to DIT you'll see a post on accommodation near Kevin Street, and all the other Campuses.

Kevin Street (and Aungier Street) are both extremely well served by bus and are only a 5 min walk from St. Stephens Green LUAS Green Line stop. The further you go out from the city, the cheaper prices get obviously, so if you just go out along either one of the bus or LUAS routes you'll be able to see where is within your range to get to.

Advertisement