Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What type of cars annoy you & why?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭RichieC

mickob16 wrote: »
    I wonder is the anti-BMW Audi Merc feeling here just a case of the green-eyed monster???

lets see now. boards.IE.... hmm. I would say it is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 207 ✭✭Sweatynutsack

Fiat Multispa.......... should have been called Fiat toxoplasmosis
    Daewoo matiz......... ahould have been called Daewoo easiest way to get killed
    Nissan Almera.........should have been called nissan bland

• Closed Accounts Posts: 874 ✭✭✭cesc77

kearney13 wrote: »
    Nissan Dukes there horrible and everywhere lately and a Fiat Coupe one one the ugliest cars I have ever seen

:(Very harsh on the coop.Granted bit funny lookin from the side but looks sheckshy from the front.

and goes like stink:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭Kasabian

I hate F1 cars, driving around doing fcuk all, no overtaking, even adding DRS and KERS hasn't improved this sport.

So my vote is F1 cars.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭bamboozle

BMW's, especially X 5's

Landrover sports being driven by women or men in suits.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭floutingmaxims

Its generally the people IN the cars that piss me off..not the cars themselves..!

Although if i had to pick an annoying looking car it would have to be a Kangoo. I think they are ridiculous!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

modified cars they are so noisy!

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭dpe

Howth Housewives and Malahide Mommies in any 4x4. Can't drive, can't park, don't know how to go around roundabouts and are generally lethal. SuperQuinn car park in Howth is more dangerous than downtown Mogadishu.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭De Hipster

100% in agreement with the

- Nissan Micra; OAPs only @ 20mph
    - BMW drivers; agressive, road-hogging psychopaths
    - Modified Sham-mobiles; Honda Civics, Accords, Toyota Altezzas, Mitsubishi FTO, GTO & anything with cut springs & veilside kits = lunatic showing off to other inexperienced lunatics, i.e. mutli-casualty pileup with certain deaths waiting to occur

• Registered Users Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭--Kaiser--

Prius, not environmentally friendly, less mpgs than a decent diesel and driven exclusively by unpleasant, self-satisfied morons

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭saywhatyousee

Hate audi's they are a poor man's BMW

• Registered Users Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭dillo2k10

Fiat - Fix It Again Tomorrow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭h57xiucj2z946q

Boy racer cars with them riciculously loud exhausts that make them sound like lawn mowers. Never understood why they put these exhausts on the car.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Crazy Horse 6

Audi drivers. Stuck up mountain biking gob****es the lot of them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,975 ✭✭✭W.Shakes-Beer

Audi drivers have watched the Transporter a bit too much and think they'll get more action than yer man in it, especially with the spine shattering, speed of light power of a 1.9 TDi

Also to note are the new wave of scumbags that have aspired since day one, to drive a 12 year old 3 series Coupe, usually in a nice boring shade of silver. "I'm fukn livn the life bud"

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭mystique150

The micra bashing is uncalled for! Micras are highly dependable, cheap to run, cheap to maintain and have no problem doing 100-120k on the dual carriageway. They're good on ice, can handle a low gear well uphill and handles corners surprisingly well. You can literally drive the crap out of them and they don't complain. They are great to buy second hand as most of them have never been driven further than the shop and church. I've yet to see a micra driver overtake in an inappropriate place (because you need a run at it :)) but have seen plenty of BMW drivers do the latter. Give the micra and its driver a break!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

The micra bashing is uncalled for!

No it's not.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭Midnight_EG

The micra bashing is uncalled for! Micras are highly dependable, cheap to run, cheap to maintain and have no problem doing 100-120k on the dual carriageway. They're good on ice, can handle a low gear well uphill and handles corners surprisingly well. You can literally drive the crap out of them and they don't complain. They are great to buy second hand as most of them have never been driven further than the shop and church. I've yet to see a micra driver overtake in an inappropriate place (because you need a run at it :)) but have seen plenty of BMW drivers do the latter. Give the micra and its driver a break!

At the end of the day it's still a Micra though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

This - Renault Vel Satis! Never liked them! :p

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Renault_Vel_Satis

• Registered Users Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭jimthemental

ejmaztec wrote: »

We then had the pleasure of following her through the town at 15 miles per hour, and nothing in front of her.

I think by the road traffic 2003 act that if you can keep up with a car on foot then you have the legal right to shoot the driver. You just can't do it from your own car as drive by shootings are frowned upon here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,088 ✭✭✭sean1141

3 series bmw's

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

sean1141 wrote: »
    3 series bmw's

too cheap for a 5 series,too snobby for a toyota

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Those big pick-up yokes (or any overly large SUV type vehicle) and Minis (the new ones, not the original ones).

I would never let either out of a junction. Might even stall the ball in a parking spot just to annoy them if I have the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

dillo2k10 wrote: »
    Fiat - Fix It Again Tomorrow

Punto - Parts UnderNeath Tied On

• Registered Users Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

stovelid wrote: »
    Those big pick-up yokes

You mean like this
    http://leivaautomotoressrl.com/images/isuzu_d-max.jpg
    I preffer to call them right lane intimidators , everyone moves out of your way

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 ReReginald

Golf drivers. theyre the new Bmw driver.

Usually driven by either Jayo, a wannabe who couldnt make stretch to a bmw yet had leftovers from his glanza fund or if its a recent model, Fionn, doddys trendy little fockwit wonderboy, who got it for his 18th.

Theyre somewhat fast, so is a 98 bmw or many many others. It doesnt make you schumacher or rick astley.

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭AnneElizabeth

mars bar wrote: »
    I dunno if it has been mentioned but yellow cars annoy me.

It doesn't matter what make the car is, you're gonna look like a dip**** in a yellow car.

:O Don't tell me this car isn't beautiful! (Maybe not for a guy though)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,538 ✭✭✭flutterflye

:O Don't tell me this car isn't beautiful! (Maybe not for a guy though)

I'm not a guy, and that is just vile!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭annascott

Nissan Micra. I have yet to be behind one that didn't have a Miss Daisy driver. They don't even attempt to pull over to let normal drivers past.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭annascott

I'm not a guy, and that is just vile!
    That looks like a dodgem!

Advertisement