Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What type of cars annoy you & why?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Lol! My husband just got pulled over (in our micra) for overtaking the guards!
    Let him go though - he did nothing illegal.
    Are you sure they didn't stop him to give him a medal?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭reap-a-rat

Anything in front of a horsebox...!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭Pdfile

Lol! My husband just got pulled over (in our micra) for overtaking the guards!
    Let him go though - he did nothing illegal.

anyone who thinks micra's are slow has never seen the K10 ( boxy model from the 80's ) R version.

Seriously. IT beats the ****e of the shovel their that nippy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,976 ✭✭✭Brendog

Toyota Yaris.

Simply because there isn't a good driver in Ireland who drives one

• Registered Users Posts: 15,359 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

Nissan - Micra & Juke - Ugly bastard slow cars driven by grannies.

92 - 00 Honda Civics - Nearly always horribly done up and driven by idiots.

MPVs - Always doing 80 in the fast lane.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭snowman707

bmw

not the cars just the drivers, snobs who think the sun, moon and stars shine from their A***

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭h57xiucj2z946q

I own two :D

Hehe do they have loud exhausts?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

I don't know why but I love the new Opel Astra but when I see the Vauxhall version, basically the exact same I hate it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭Midnight_EG

Hehe do they have loud exhausts?

Do they do indeed

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭chillywilly

Glanza "Turbo". It looks like a Quarter Pounder box and is usually driven by some scrote whom thinks it looks well. Especieally when it's done up. It's embarrassing.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭h57xiucj2z946q

Do they do indeed

Why? They are somewhat annoying, especially at night. I don't see the point to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭LCruiser Kid

Hate all micras, punto's and renaults in general. Also hate those shyteheap once bog standard under-powered hatches that have been given a guided tour of halfords and come out looking absolutely ridiculous with bits and pieces stuck on to make it look cool :rolleyes::rolleyes: These drivers haven't a clue. :D

And those jeeps with no towbar or hitch as us culchies call it should be off the road. These celtic tiger mothers with their big people carriers and wannabe jeeps should be thought how to park them and should also be thought how to slow down in them. Bloody cnuts would blow ya off the road :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭Kazooie

Any car that I am not driving.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭dillo2k10

I hate the new Nissan Juke, it looks like someone welded a micra on top of a Primera.

On a side note since most people are talking about the people who drive the cars. I love the nissan Almera, just because most of the people who drive them are great, as in they are the ones who always let you out etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

Those RS4 Tdi's and micra's, did any mention those. :mad:.

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭whatswhat

Audis annoy me, only because I want one and cannot afford one.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 5,620 ✭✭✭El_Dangeroso

hdowney wrote: »
    used to HATE the fiat chinquachento (god knows how u spell that!). fupping ugly car. spech the yellow one with the red seatbelts. my aunt had one :eek: was ashamed to be seen in the thing.

I used to know a guy who worked in a car rental place and they used to call them cuntstogetinto.

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭effluent

Not sure if this has been mentioned.

But what really annoys me is when someone goes way over the top on body parts with something like a Fiat punto, Ford Fiesta or Toyota Corola, resulting in something that looks like it should be on a star wars exibition

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

The type of cars that never leave a 3 mile radius of their owner's house.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

It's not the make of a car that bothers me really, it's just **** that haven't a clue what they're at driving them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭mandrake04

^ Obviously a Mirca owner

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭Gilda Fortune

I dislike any 3 door Car whether it a micra, or a sportscar. I like big manly car's that ooze sex appeal like a jag or a merc. something that guzzles petrol and stinks up the air. it says to me wow this guy is loaded.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,989 ✭✭✭✭bnt

Glanza "Turbo". It looks like a Quarter Pounder box and is usually driven by some scrote whom thinks it looks well. Especieally when it's done up. It's embarrassing.
    I had to look that one up: it sounds like a part of the male anatomy at first. "That's right, lad, if you pull too hard on your foreskin, you could damage your glanza." :eek:

PS: I see it's famous on boards too. e.g. this:
    pecker1992 wrote:
    yo again if i was to maybe supercharge a glanza s or chip or some crazy sh*t like that i culd have a powerful car with cheap insurance basically i want a glanza s with the power of a turbo to piss all over a v this is possible maybe??? ideas or maybe putting a turbo into a 1.4 quicksilver 106 pug p.s waiting for my ncb to build up is not an option & money is no object thanks again any ideas or advice welcome

From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, ‘Look at that, you son of a bitch’.

— Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 Astronaut

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭alphasully

Fiat Multipa, words cant describe how bad it looks

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭alanc2003

Anything made by nissan, micra, tiida, joke sorry juke. All horrendous!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

All small cars, i.e Nissan Micras, Ford kas, Ford Fiestas, Opel Corsas etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

I dislike any 3 door Car whether it a micra, or a sportscar. I like big manly car's that ooze sex appeal like a jag or a merc. something that guzzles petrol and stinks up the air. it says to me wow this guy is loaded.

You're my new favourite poster. Say more things.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭Gilda Fortune

You're my new favourite poster. Say more things.
    I like the man who drives the big petrol guzzling chick machine, to call me a broad and smack my face when i give cheek, it helps if he is a pro poker player and we are on the run from some sort of dodgy game gone wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,660 ✭✭✭Voodoomelon

Now say less things. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,340 ✭✭✭borderlinemeath

Nissan Juke, looks like it's been in a crash already with the highlights way up on the bonnet.

Nissan Tiida, especially in that turdish browny/bronze colour.

Toyota Yaris Verso. Just because.

Any "people carrier" particularly renault or citroen or the old Hyundai Trajet.

Any ssangyong jeep.

Green Scoda octavias. You don't own the road. Move over.

A variety of Toyota corolla circa 1999 with an inch of muck all over it and a towbar. Driven by a flat cap farmer at 45kpm and no faster.

Advertisement