Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Any car garages/parts open on Sunday in Dublin

Options
  • 03-07-2011 7:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi I need to get a van battery today,is any of then advanced pitstop or quickfit places open on a Sunday ? Or anyone know where I can get a battery? In the Dublin area thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

I'm sure there is a halford's open somewhere. If you dont want to change it they will. Prob handy to change it there either you or them, so ya can drop the old battery in.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Morrisd4

Oh never knew they did batteries but they prob hav to order it in but I'll give it a try thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 73,453 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

They stock most sizes, pricing isn't the best compared to motor factors, even with Halfords trade card

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭tyney

Southside on kylemore rd. Think they open til lunchtime. I know they used to, but I haven't been over there in a long time.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,491 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

^^ Open till 2!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 Morrisd4

Is this a garage? Brill thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 33,909 ✭✭✭✭listermint

Morrisd4 wrote: »
    Is this a garage? Brill thanks

No a large parts store.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

As bad as the appear, halfrauds do install the battery for about €5 and dispose of the old one if you want them to.

Advertisement