Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Classes in Cork

Options
  • 03-07-2011 9:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Thanks for the suggestions re my original post in this thread!
    @Cadyboo I'm looking for any classes, hobbie groups etc that people have attended and would recommend, or perhaps a class that you have heard is good, or even just something that you saw advertised somewhere. I don't have a specific type of class in mind - Just looking for ideas and Cork websites which may be useful.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Cadyboo

I am hoping to take up a number of classes over the next year, but really want to try something different and was wondering if anyone could recommend things like craft classes and also classes that aren't 'mainstream' type hobbies. Just throwing this general question out there to hear some suggestions :) Generally I'd be more interested in joining classes that are placed in the suburbs or city, rather than further out. Thanks!

Hi, Im not sure exactly what you are looking for. Can you explain a bit further? Vibes and scribes have free classes on sundays, card making, invitations,jewellry making. Im not sure if they are still on during the summer.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,015 ✭✭✭Ludo

Lots of night classes in Douglas comm. They are listed on their website.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭MrFrisp

How about personal and Psychic devlopment classes?

Seriously different like..:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 CraftyMother

I wonder if the psychics already know whether or not I'll attend their classes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭MrFrisp

Probably.....

But they'll charge you to do it... ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭TeletextPear

http://camdenpalacehotel.org/cph/index.php/workshops/

Here are some unusual ones in the city

Advertisement