Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Work do...drunk...

Options
  • 03-07-2011 9:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭

Friday night-usual story. Few bevvies after work. Though had been a few months since I had a drink so quickly lost the run of myself...

Bout 2am after the jagerbombs (bosses idea) proceeded to tell her how sh!t the rest of my work team was-may have mentioned it was down to English not being their first language...

First thing tomorrow the two of us have a meeting to discuss possible improvements in the dept-scheduled before my late night ranting. It's gonna be epic.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Oh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭travnett

do let us know how it goes. It should be epic indeed!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 406 ✭✭FesterBeatty

So hold on, your boss is a woman?!!?

Ah come on now, you're just havin a bit of fun with the big thickos from the island!

We're fine for coal thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 449 ✭✭Emiko

...On a scale with Homer's Iliad, by the sounds of things.

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

cool story bro.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭melb

travnett wrote: »

I will :D

Handed in my notice at the same time-told her I was leaving in 3 weeks (news to me)

As nights go it was productive.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,487 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

AH is not the same anymore. First to say it: Your boss hot?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,843 ✭✭✭Cork Lass

melb wrote: »
    Friday night-usual story. Few bevvies after work. Though had been a few months since I had a drink so quickly lost the run of myself...

Bout 2am after the jagerbombs (bosses idea) proceeded to tell her how sh!t the rest of my work team was-may have mentioned it was down to English not being their first language...

First thing tomorrow the two of us have a meeting to discuss possible improvements in the dept-scheduled before my late night ranting. It's gonna be epic.

What kind of work do you do Melb? If it's sales I hope none of the others have sold more than you - that would be so embarrassing. :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,255 ✭✭✭James T Kirk

OP, that's racist that.

*reports post*

*hides 'eye-holed' pillowcase*

• Registered Users Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Guill

Ye organised a meeting while drunk?
    You sure she'll remember?

• Advertisement

OP, that's racist that.

*reports post*

*hides pillowcase with eye-holes*

I often wonder - is it racist if it's fact?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,653 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Cork Lass wrote: »
    I often wonder - is it racist if it's fact?

The op's OPINION is fact?

In your opinion?

:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

The demon drink

Surely it's more xenophobic than racist?

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

So..... Did you sleep with the boss or what? Did you drop the hand at least?

amdublin wrote: »
    The op's OPINION is fact?

In your opinion?

:confused:

The OP's opinion my be fact. If so my question remains the same.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Leave the other spice girls out of this, english is their first language and frankly you were the one holding them back for so long.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,255 ✭✭✭James T Kirk

Your avatar has a whiff of the Klan, my friend.

*reports avatar*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭melb

So..... Did you sleep with the boss or what? Did you drop the hand at least?

Nah it wasn't going to happen-esp when English isn't her first language either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭travnett

Guill wrote: »
    Ye organised a meeting while drunk?
    You sure she'll remember?

Nope the op said the meeting was organized before his late night ranting.

• Advertisement

Your avatar has a whiff of the Klan, my friend.

*reports avatar*

Who are you referring to?:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Cork Lass wrote: »
    Who are you referring to?:confused:

I think mine cos it's triangular

Will wrote: »
    I think mine cos it's triangular

Thanks Will. I was a bit confused by this post. Couldn't understand who or indeed why.

Advertisement