If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quote for 40" Samsung

Options
  • 03-07-2011 10:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭

Can you give me a quote for the following tvs: UE40D7000, UE40D5000, UE40D6530 including delivery to Mayo.

Thanks.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Can you give me a quote for the following tvs: UE40D7000, UE40D5000, UE40D6530 including delivery to Mayo.

Thanks.

Selfbuilder - apologies for the delay getting back to you.

I have PM'd you the details,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭Belfunk

Hi John,

Can you PM me a quote for the 40" and 46" UED7000's

Thanks

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Belfunk wrote: »
    Hi John,

Can you PM me a quote for the 40" and 46" UED7000's

Thanks

Belfunk,

PM sent - many thanks for the opportunity to quote!

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 18 markiid

Hi could you also send me a quote for the UE40D5000 and delivery to westmeath.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭selfbuilder1

Thanks for the quotes John. Give me a shout whenever these tv's open up to delivery.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭Muzi5434

Hi John,

Could you please quote me LG 42LX6900 with delivery to Dublin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Muzi,

The LG 42 LX6900 isn't available anymore. :( We sold our last display one the other week and we wont be getting anymore in. Our warehouse still has stock of the 47" LX6900 priced at £799.95.

Is there any one screens you've been looking at?

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 1 byrnejon

Hi,
    Can I get a quote for a UE40D5520 and UE40D5000 and delivery to Dublin?

Thanks in advance

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭wer*

Hi,

Could you quote me for 3 TVs (one for myself, father-in-law and another for parents)

Looking for a Samsung UE40D7000 for myself
    40" TV with Saorview for mostly watching sports for father-in-law (thinking Samsung series5/6 or similar)
    37" saorview approved/compatible for parents (Samsung series 4/5 or similar)

Thanks

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.