Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mods?

• 03-07-2011 11:03am
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi guys, while i thoroughly enjoyed single player miltiplayer was a headache for me.
    Yes i won my fair share of games and did enjoy at times my time in the lowbie leagues i just never seemed to improve just like pretty much any rts ive ever played and lost interest.
    As a result SC2 has being idle for many months on my HDD,my son just reminded me of some tower defence style mods that i played briefly but for the life of me i cant track any down.
    Any suggestions guys or indeed other mods?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭freepower

^ if you go to the multiplayer tab, there's a "join custom game" button bottom right, that leads to all the "mods" and a lot of them are quite good. I enjoy star battle and nexus wars. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

I'm pretty much addicted to Mafia. And Starjewelled.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

check out marine arena, starjewled, monobattle (on extinction map), infested arena, mineralz, elemental TD.

I play them a lot, and I must say they are amazing.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Awesome thanks alot guys.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Are the mods easy to install?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

The custom games we're talking about don't require installation (well you have to download the map, but you do that in game).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,698 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

man i started playing mafia cause of this thread....cant stop too much fun!

Advertisement