Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best place to get a Bra fitting ?

Options
  • 03-07-2011 11:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭

Pretty sure i'm wearing the wrong size and just wondering where the best place is to get fitted ? I had a friend who worked in La Senza and they don't have a clue they didn't even show her properly ! So where would be best ? M&S maybe ??
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭Dotcomdolly

lil_tuts wrote: »
    Pretty sure i'm wearing the wrong size and just wondering where the best place is to get fitted ? I had a friend who worked in La Senza and they don't have a clue they didn't even show her properly ! So where would be best ? M&S maybe ??

I find m&s brutal. A few years ago I went to bramora on earmarked terrace and never looked back. Ring ahead to make an appt

• Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭oompaloompa

I find m&s brutal. A few years ago I went to bramora on earmarked terrace and never looked back. Ring ahead to make an appt

+1

I asked the same question a while back, someone suggested Bramora and I was measured there... I was wearing the totally wrong size... new bras make my bust look fab and my shape has totally changed, my stomach even looks slimmer.

Definitely go there ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭Dotcomdolly

Fliipin iphone - not earmarked terrace! Earlsfort Terrace!

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭jenzersboi

I went to House of Fraser on Friday....thrilled!!!! I was wearing the wrong size and I was delighted with the service and how lovely the lady was...In fact all of them were lovely! I would definitely reccommend:)

• Registered Users Posts: 7 tm_tipperary

I find Brown Thomas in Cork excellent! :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement