Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

car boot sae ,Balbriggan

Options
  • 03-07-2011 11:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭

Hi, Just to let yous knwo that a car boot sale will take place EVERY SATURDAY in New St Georges school on the naul road.from 11-4 , weather permitting. I think its a tenner a car and 15 for a van , anyway, just thought Id post it,Cathy

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭ElleEm

Thanks. It didn't seem to be running last Sat though, despite signs and leaflets saying it was.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cathy01

Saturday just gone, no it was on.I was there having a nosey.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭ElleEm

Did it close up early? We drove down at 3pm and there was no sign of anyone. Not one person. Is it in the carpark of the new school? There were signs all round but no people/ cars.

Must have, I was there at 12 ishy.

Says on Facebook it's running on Sept 3rd?

• Advertisement

That was because it doesnt let you put a weekly event up, so in the details it says every saturday untill September.
    Anywayz...they have decided to change the location to St Georges Church in Balbriggan, this is beside Sunshine house, second turn on the left after the library.Mighteven see you next Saturday.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭emmet the rover

is this still running?

No, its over now.

Advertisement