Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the manor restaurant

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

Haven't eaten there but the menu seems a but at odds with a bar and grill. Just the wording and that doesn't seem to fit.

Any reviews of this place in the restaurant thread?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,071 ✭✭✭Finnbar01

nkay1985 wrote: »
    Haven't eaten there but the menu seems a but at odds with a bar and grill. Just the wording and that doesn't seem to fit.

Any reviews of this place in the restaurant thread?

I've eating there is the past about 4 times in total. I have to say I would recommend them. However, AFAIK, I've think the place may have changed hands recently. New head chef and all that???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭south

Finnbar01 wrote: »
    I've eating there is the past about 4 times in total. I have to say I would recommend them. However, AFAIK, I've think the place may have changed hands recently. New head chef and all that???

Yes your right. They've a new head chef and a lot of new staff i think.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,625 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

I had read this about the chef, its from a free mag that was delivered to the house:

http://www.themanor.ie/My%20Waterford%20-%20Manor%20Page.pdf

Sounds really impressive. I ate in the old restaurant twice, once for dinner once for lunch and it was terrible. (Vegetarian). The others with me, thought it was OK.

The A la Carte looks good but way out of my price range.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭mozattack

Didn't eat there in yonks but the new menu looks way better than the last one - which was a burger/chip type effort

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24 al20v

I was there about 2 weeks ago, and was very impressed with the food.

Advertisement