Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

vodafone PAYG

Options
  • 03-07-2011 12:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭

recently my lovely Sony ericson W595 expired. am looking at a nokia C3 or a Samsung S3350, they seem pretty similar - does anyone have any views or advice?? thank you
    emily

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭emilymch1

thanks a million for that advice and yes i think the Nokia C3 looks a little superior. i dont understand how to use a free SIM from another network to port over to get the phone cheaper - my understanding is that if i go with another network i would have to get phone locked? i'm not very technical!!! please explain

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭emilymch1

got ya, can and will do thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭crotalus667

I have had the c3 it's a good phone as long as you are not looking for data , it was too slow for me so when i changed i went for the e5, one thing i loved about the c3 was the fact it was great for texting, plus the way it displays conversations

• Advertisement
Advertisement