Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Place to Mod a Megadrive mk1

Options
  • 03-07-2011 1:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,974 ✭✭✭

Just want to know a place I could get the simple 50/60 hertz switch and the region switch fitted for a Megadrive mk1, or even where I might be able to buy an already modded SNES or MEGADRIVE 1?

I did see that there was a place for asking about modded consoles but that deals with the 3 modern Consoles and not retro so I didnt want to spoil the tread posting there.

I am in Dublin, Thanks for any help.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Docentore has been modding retro consoles lately, might be worth asking him?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭Pyongyang

EnterNow wrote: »
    Docentore has been modding retro consoles lately, might be worth asking him?

He certainly has. The Doc has done my Dreamcast, PS1 and PS2. He's a top bloke. Drop the man a PM. :)

Advertisement