Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I have 2 food related questions :)

Options
  • 03-07-2011 2:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭

Hello people :) Okay, question number one, you know those Green Isle gigantic pizzas that only costa bout 2.50.. does anyone know what happened to the Bacon Combo flavour?! It used to be my all time favourite food but now I cannot find it anywhere. Every shop I've looked in only supplied the pepperoni one or the cheese one, is the bacon combo gone off market??

And question number 2, this is for a friend of mine, does anyone know of any restaurants that hold eating challenges? We would be willing to travel to anywhere in Ireland! My friend has the highest tollerance for spicy food I have ever seen and she is pretty confident that she could take on any spicy food challenge and win!

Hope some people could help mein my quests for pizza and spicy challenges!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭SillyMangoX

Bump. Anyone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

I don't know about the pizzas but you could maybe email/contact them here?

I'm afraid I wouldn't have a clue about food competitions, hopefully someone else might :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

I think Spur in Liffey Valley do a steak challenge... and the Thirsty Bull in Tyrellstown used to have the hottest chicken wings in Ireland, you had to sign a waiver before you ate these things... but they're gone for a while, heard a rumour they are coming back soon though.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭SillyMangoX

Oh that chicken wing challenge sounds like what we're looking for, I hope it comes back!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

• Advertisement
Advertisement