Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

travelling to OZ. USIT and other options?

Options
  • 03-07-2011 2:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi Guys.

I am planning on travelling to OZ (on a year long WHV) in September/October and was wondering whether going with USIT is the best option? At the moment i am planning on flying to Thailand and travelling there for 3 weeks b4 continuing to Melbourne.From what i have seen searching online booking the WHV with USIT is 200 euro more expensive but comes with travel insurance which i am thinking may be useful for the trip and flights are costing in the region of 800 euro either way, Does this seem reasonable?

advice from anyone who has experience travelling with USIT, any other similar companies or anyone who just booked flights and visa's direct would be greatly appreciated...cheers.....

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement