Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post in Maynooth

Options
  • 03-07-2011 3:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 68,807 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone having problems with their postal delivery in Maynooth? I've received one item all week, from An Post at that (TV licence) and my parents have received absolutely nothing.

This is despite expecting a few items, both from Irish sources and abroad (amazon, etc); and my parents are expecting stuff also.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭Italia

If its any consolation, I'm having the same problem in Celbridge. My car insurance disk was posted last Thursday week from Dub cc and it still hasn't arrived.
    Has to be some sort of record :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭gwjones42

I've had nothing since early last week. Surely a bill must be due by now!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭Staplor

I'm getting post everyday but coming from other areas. I know of a letter posted to me (Maynooth) sent from a post box in Maynooth on Monday morning which hadn't reached me yesterday.

Advertisement