Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Nail Polish Stockists

• 03-07-2011 4:32pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭

Hey all,

Just hoping you could share some info on where you get your polishes!?

Catrice, Chine Glaze, Orly, OPI, Essie, Barry M etc ...

Preferably Dublin / Ireland ... I'm not much of an online / EBay gal :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 408 ✭✭pencilsharp

My local Bradleys Pharmacy have a huge selection of Catrice and Essence nail varnishes. I know they have a few stores around the place-there is one in Blanchardstown shopping centre and one in Dorset Street too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭Orlee

Came accross Catrice in McCabes pharmacy in Dundrum ... rarely go in there so never noticed!!! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭Valentina

I know you said not online BUT I get my OPI polishes from www.millies.ie
    They have a great selection of colours and my orders usually arrive the next day.

Boots in Liffey Valley have a good selection of Nails Inc colours, top/base coats and duo packs. They also have a few Essie top coats/base coats but I've never seen colours there. I get my Essie colours online.

Barry M are also stocked in most Boots I think.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 940 ✭✭✭Tabitharose

mainly ebay sorry :D other than that boots / unicare / mccabes but I've never bought opi (or any other american brands) in a shop here as I won't pay the prices :rolleyes: so it's ebay ebay ebay.....

oh & millies.ie too

yeah I've used millies.ie for OPI but now that I've found Catrice (fluke when in dundrum TC yesterday!!!) I just can't justify spending €10 a bottle!

Haven't come accross China Glaze yet... eyes peeled!

Read on a nail blog that OPI was sold to Coty - must explain why McCabes had an OPI stand. Tried Katy Perry last Friday Night but again - couldn't bear to spend €17 on one bottle!

• Advertisement

Orlee wrote: »
    Tried Katy Perry last Friday Night but again - couldn't bear to spend €17 on one bottle!

...that's why I buy it on ebay for €7-€8 a bottle from the states :) china glaze also for about €6ish depending on the exchange rates

Has anyone any good ebay sellers they've used before?

I'd just hate to get them off ebay only to find they're fakes :(

this is who I regularly buy off:

http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/beautyzone2007

- and I know at least one of the other nail polish addicts on here uses this seller too ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Dark Phoenix

boots liffey valley has a huge stock of nails inc & orly its my nail paradise :)

I bought some opi off millies.ie and they are very good fast delivery!

I also keep an eye on asos for bargains

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭midgetflynn

this is who I regularly buy off:

http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/beautyzone2007

- and I know at least one of the other nail polish addicts on here uses this seller too ;)
    I don't know if it's a good or a bad thing that I've come across this store!! Thanks!:D

ETA: Here's a list of Catrice stockists they put up on their Facebook yesterday

https://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=454671431216912

• Advertisement
Advertisement