Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG optimus 7 windows phone speaker problem

Options
  • 03-07-2011 4:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭

Hi Guys I Have my LG E900 over 4 weeks now and it’s a great phone
    There is just one thing I’d like to ask you guys about it and if this happens to you. when making a call sometimes I can hear a clicking sound it usually only happens at
    The start of a call and some times in a call I don’t know if it’s Vodafone
    Or is it something to do with the phone having just one speaker and the
    Clicking noise is the speaker switching between the ringer and the hearing piece
    Hope you can help me with this.

Thanks

JAMCAR

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Trevor451

Call quality on my Optimus 7 is perfect. No issues whatsoever :)

Does the clicking sound start when you are playing music through the speaker?

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭JAMCAR

Its mostly during a call but when i have youtube vol on full it gets a bit crackely

Thanks

Jamcar

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭DjFlin

I've never had this problem. Maybe you've got a faulty speaker? I'd get onto LG about replacing it. It'll be free since your under warranty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Trevor451

JAMCAR wrote: »
    Its mostly during a call but when i have youtube vol on full it gets a bit crackely

Thanks

Jamcar

The sound does get a bit crackly for me also at max volume but I don't think much of it since its fine when the volume is set at 29.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭DjFlin

Sounds like a faulty unit to me. Mine is always fine, quality is crackly when playing loud music or videos, buts thats to be expected. Call quality is always fine. I'd send it off to be fixed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

JAMCAR wrote: »

Thanks

Jamcar

I think you're just expecting too much from a 15mm driver. Its a phone, not a hifi, dont be blaring it in public. Get yourself some headphones.

Advertisement