Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog Kennel

Options
  • 03-07-2011 7:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭

Hi all, can anyone recommend a good dog kennel to leave my dog in while on holidays around the Portlaoise area? thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭Hesh's Umpire

I use Brockhill Kennels near Ballybrittas all the time. Excellent place.

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭portgirl123

I use Brockhill Kennels near Ballybrittas all the time. Excellent place.
    sorry totally disagree there is another thread somewhere about this place. my one and only experience of boarding kennels was with this place and have never used a kennels again. Dog came out stinking, injured which they didnt tell me about, and bedding had to be chucked.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭Shazanne

O my God! I was just about to ring them to book my two in for a trial! My daughter is emigrating next month and, as she is my regualr dog-sitter, I need to get my two dogs used to going in somewhere in case I need to leave them at any time.
    I live in Portlaoise - can anyone recommend a good place?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,197 ✭✭✭elvis jones

My wife uses one in Portarlington that she finds great and is good value as well.

If you PM me i'll give you the details ( don't like putting numbers on a public forum )

Advertisement