Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sound keeps cutting out online on gaming chair speakers!

• 03-07-2011 7:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,803 ✭✭✭

Hi does anyone here own a cyber rocking gaming chair??

I bought one today for my son ( & myself when i can get him off it) ..but i got it out second hand out of the market & it never came with any instructions though i got it working but it seems everytime i play online on COD the sound goes blank for a good few seconds at a time.. does anyone have any ideas on what could be wrong with it??

Also can anyone tell me what the socket called "line out" is used for on the chair??

I have the red & white cable going from the PS3 to the chair.. & the yellow cable going from the ps3 to the scart convertor on the back of the TV..

Any advice would be greatly appreciated thank you!! smile.gif

Advertisement