Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reliable, reasonably priced plumber in the D15 area.

Options
  • 03-07-2011 8:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi All,

I'm living in the Littlepace / Castaheany area. The door of my washing machine has become locked and I can't seem to open it no matter what I try. As a result, it's time to call in the plumber.

Can any of you please recommend a plumber / handy man in the Dublin 15 area who could resolve this for me? I'm really hoping to avoid being ripped off so would appreciate a recommendation for somebody reliable and reasonably priced.

Please post your recommendation (plus contact details) in your response.

Thanks,

JP.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,841 ✭✭✭jeffk

• Registered Users Posts: 3,004 ✭✭✭Pat Dunne

If there is water in the drum the door wont open. If you driain the water from the machine through the filter, usually located on the bottom front section of the machine, behind a little door/flap. The main door of the machine should open once the machine is fully drained.

Just make sure you have a suitable contained to drain the water into ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Nope!

But I know one NOT to go to.

If you find one feel free to pm me to check is it the guy I would NOT recommend.

Advertisement