Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anyone in Bandon can you help?

Options
  • 03-07-2011 8:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,890 ✭✭✭

Hi

Just wondering is here anyone in Bandon could do me a massive favour?

theres a car wash on the left hand side as you come in, from the cork side it has the drive through car washes and the automatic one, as part of the petrol station there. Would anyone be help to get some photos of that for me and send them to me, the wash bays and the automatic one if at all possible. by pm , or i can give anyone my email address if you need it?

thanks in advance

Patrickc

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭DanWall

I live in Bandon, but why would I want to do a favour to someone who says his occupation is a Scarecrow and is from Scatterbrook Farm whose hobbies are chasing birds

• Registered Users Posts: 7,890 ✭✭✭patrickc

DanWall wrote: »
    I live in Bandon, but why would I want to do a favour to someone who says his occupation is a Scarecrow and is from Scatterbrook Farm whose hobbies are chasing birds

whats my occupation got to do with it?

its for my stepdad the pics, my daughter lives in bantry and i regularly pass through it, i was tellng my stepdad about the carwash as he has one and he asked me to get pics numerous times but I never did.

I wont be passing through Bandon to Bantry again for a while during the schol holidays

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Daisy2010

It seems like a rather odd request though? Hopefully somebody will help you out.

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭DanWall

What's your occupation got do do with it: You are hiding something if you are a Scarecrow. You are not serious about this site by putting silly things in your profile.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭bigneacy

What's your occupation got do do with it: You are hiding something if you are a Scarecrow. You are not serious about this site by putting silly things in your profile.

8de09-NotSureIfSerious.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭johnayo

Nothing like a good spat.
    Looks like its handbags at dawn....................................

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭Bloody Nipples

This is bizarre :confused:
    Would you prefer he put up his real name and occupation for your perusal?
    What difference does that make?

My name's not really Bloody Nipples. It's Dave.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,144 ✭✭✭mountain

photos now taken and sent..

mountain wrote: »
    photos now taken and sent..

thanks mountain, you were very obliging much appreciated

because boards is the for serious people only:rolleyes:

mods feel free to close this thread if you like? as I have what I wanted thanks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭In The Sticks

patrickc wrote: »
    whats my occupation got to do with it?

its for my stepdad the pics, my daughter lives in bantry and i regularly pass through it, i was tellng my stepdad about the carwash as he has one and he asked me to get pics numerous times but I never did.

I wont be passing through Bandon to Bantry again for a while during the schol holidays

Try Google maps, and download as many images of Bandon as ya like, pay no attention to the Cork Hillbilly!!!!!!! :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭In The Sticks

Look in google maps, and download as many images of Bandon as you like, Pay no attention to the Bandon Hillbillies!!!![/B]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭-Corkie-

Look in google maps, and download as many images of Bandon as you like, Pay no attention to the Bandon Hillbillies!!!![/B]

He got sorted as he said above. Why didnt you close the thread as he requested seeing your doing Mod duty..:)

Advertisement