Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ed hardy clothes?

Options
  • 03-07-2011 11:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭

hey i've not been living in galway long so i'm just wondering if there's any places that sell ed hardy clothing?
    i know some of the t shirt shops sell fake prints but i'd like the real stuff

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

try "douchebags R us"

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭Newport81

It's in tk maxx

• Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭EyeSight

smyths wrote: »
    It's in tk maxx
    cool thanks. i always find that in tk maxx you have to be lucky to find what you want. will try there though

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Xiney wrote: »
    try "douchebags R us"
    I don't know this brand but there's no need for that comment. Live and let live eh?

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭rivalius13

biko wrote: »
    I don't know this brand but there's no need for that comment. Live and let live eh?
    You have never seen Ed hardy clothes, I'd reserve judgement until you see their stuff.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭darraghking22

@OP.....

try littlewoods.com, they've some nice ed hardy gear on there.

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Davyhal

I have looked around Galway myself before for Ed Hardy, TK Maxx was the only place I found anyways

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Xiney wrote: »
    try "douchebags R us"

Nice. A guy, having just recently arrived in Galway, innocently asks where he can get a fairly popular range of clothes and he's effectively called a douchebag.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

Other than TKMaxx I don't think anywhere else stocks it.

Shame on you Xiney !

Advertisement