Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Galway races

• 04-07-2011 4:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭

Hello all,

I've being following this forum for awhile now, and thanks for all the tips, not just the one's that won, but more so for the one's that placed!!!!!!:D

I have being doing small bets(10 cents) on doubles and trebles, yanks and so on. Not talking big winners but enough to make it worth while.

Just wondering if there is anyone backing antipost in Galway this year, or should I just keep an eye o n the "fancies for today" thread?

Cheers for any response

mayoman

Comments

I wouldn't suggest Galway festival for betting purposes, watch and enjoy it but don't punt on it. Unless you go there, I always have a bet on every race at a race meeting, role on Thursday for Leopardstown :)

Anyway, I wouldn't bet antipost on Galway.

Advertisement