Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Msc Investment & Treasury DCU

Options
  • 04-07-2011 8:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭

Hey

Ive been researching the numerous finance related masters over the past few months and have been offered a place on the above course.

Ive done a bit of a search on the boards but there isnt any recent info on the masters. Can anyone give me any advice on it, how difficult is it, is there a lot of course work etc?

Im currently in an operations role in finance and want to move to a front office role. I had also thought of the CFA but i wanted something a little less than 3 years in length and something that had dedicated classes.

What are peoples views on the course, good course with good prospects after or outdated by some of the other course/qualifications around?

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭serco

No feedback on this one? i thought it would have been a popular masters in the finance area?

Advertisement