Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weather for Oxegen 2011

Options
  • 04-07-2011 8:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭

Hey folks,

I know a thread about this will be hit a lot this week as the met's long range is not saying much so far.

What do you predict the weather to be like for Friday through Sunday in Punchestown this weekend?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,740 ✭✭✭Birdnuts

Great!! - if you like mud, lots and lots of it:(:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭BuzzFish

Birdnuts wrote: »
    Great!! - if you like mud, lots and lots of it:(:rolleyes:

Thanks for that very scientific answer, I didn't know I'd posted in AH :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,740 ✭✭✭Birdnuts

BuzzFish wrote: »
    Thanks for that very scientific answer, I didn't know I'd posted in AH :rolleyes:

Sorry prof!! - I meant to say its likely to be rather convective due to a highly unstable, cyclonic, PM air mass that should deleiver high CAP levels during daylight hours.

Is that scientific enough for ya??;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,789 ✭✭✭BEASTERLY

If you want some advice from people on here I would suggest you have a bit of bloody respect! I was going to post here with my view of the weekends weather for ya, but after reading that I wont bother.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 613 ✭✭✭4Sheets

Whats AH?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭Doublechinlolz

4Sheets wrote: »
    Whats AH?

After Hours. Nothing is taken serious there... Just read a thread about incest gay rape on it, people still took the mick, and it was a true story :/ Most posters are Thumbs Up Trolls id say..

Anyhow, i heard the weather isnt supposed to be great, some spread out rain and not great sun :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭BuzzFish

BEASTERLY wrote: »
    If you want some advice from people on here I would suggest you have a bit of bloody respect! I was going to post here with my view of the weekends weather for ya, but after reading that I wont bother.

devastated

I came on this forum looking to see what the long range forecast was looking like for the weekend. I got some sarcastic answer "great if you like mud". Very helpful, I have to say. It's OK though, I'm sure, in time, I'll get over the fact you don't want to share your knowledge with me!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

devastated

I came on this forum looking to see what the long range forecast was looking like for the weekend. I got some sarcastic answer "great if you like mud". Very helpful, I have to say. It's OK though, I'm sure, in time, I'll get over the fact you don't want to share your knowledge with me!!

:rolleyes:

Great if you like mud, so in other words it's going to rain; Probably a lot. You don't need to be Sherlock to figure it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,599 ✭✭✭eigrod

devastated

There is a sticky on the top of the Weather forum which is updated each morning (by MT Cranium) with the weather forecast for each day over the coming week. That's the best place to look.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,150 ✭✭✭Deep Easterly

I'll be updating this forecast on a daily basis:

http://www.irishweatheronline.com/forecast/weather-forecast-for-oxegen-music-festival-2011/22599.html

Best tune of 2010 in there too :)

Advertisement